1. The regulations define the rules for providing services, responsibilities, and staying on the hotel premises and are an integral part of the agreement, which is established by signing the registration form, making a reservation, or paying a deposit or full payment for the stay at the hotel.
.2. By undertaking the aforementioned actions, the guest confirms that they have read and accepted the terms of the hotel regulations. The regulations are available for review at the hotel reception, in each hotel room, as well as on the hotel's website.
3. The quest who is renting a room in the hotel is required to present a photo identification document confirming their identity to the receptionist upon check-in and to fill out a registration form.
4. In registration form, the guest personally fills in their name, address, stay details, email address, and signs it. The guest may also indicate their preference to receive commercial information to the provided email address. Upon the guest's request, the receptionist is obligated to independently enter the remaining registration data from the identification document.
5. The hotel reserves the right to require full payment in advance, equivalent to 100% of the reservation cost, before issuing the room key. In the event of a no-show during the first day of the reservation, the hotel will not be bound by the reservation and the deposit will be forfeited.
6. In case of any damage, the guest should ntify the hotel reception immediately upon discovering it. The 24-hour telephone number for the reception is extension 100 or 111.
7. The hotel provides services according to its standards. In case of any complaints regarding the quality of services , the guest is kindly requested to report them immediately at the reception, allowing the staff to promptly address the issue.
8. The hotel day lasts from 4:00 PM on the day of arrival until 12:00 PM the following day. If the guest does not specify the duration of their stay when renting a room, it is assumed that the room has been rented for one day (excluding package stays).
9. If the guest wishes to extend their stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, they should inform the reception by 9.00 AM on the day when the room rental term expires. The hotel will accommodate the request for an extended stay based on availability.
10. Unregistered persons are allowed to stay in the hotel room between the hours of 7:00 AM and 10:00 PM.
11. The presence of unregistered persons in theguest's hotel room after 10:00 PM implies the guest's consent to the paid accommodation of those persons, according to the current price list. Persons who are not registered guests are allowed to stay in the hotel room between the hours of 7:00 AM and 10:00 PM.
12. Throughout the entire duration of their stay in the hotel, childern under the age of 10 should be under the constant supervision and care of adults. Legal guardians of the children are responsible for their behavior, including any damages caused.
13. Within the hotel premises, including hotel rooms, according to the Act of April 8, 2010, amending the Act on Protection of Health Against the Effects of Tobacco Use and Tobacco Products, as well as the Act on State Sanitary Inspection (Journal Of Laws No. 81, item 529), smoking cigarettes and tobacco products is strictly prohibited. Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
14. Violating the smoking ban of cigarettes and tobacco products in the hotel room is equivalent to giving consent, by the guest renting the room, to cover the costs of room deodorization in the amount of 1000 PLN.
15. The hotel enforces a period of nighttime silence from 22:00 to 7:00 the following day.
16. During the period of nightime silence, guests and individuals utilizing the hotel's services are obliged to conduct themselves in a manner that does not disturb the peace and tranquility of other guests.
17. The guest is fully responsible, both legally and financially, for any damage or destruction caused to the hotel's furnishings and facilities, whether by themselves or by their visitors.
18. Due to fire safety regulations, the use of heaters and other eletricaldevices that are not part of the room's equipment is prohibited in hotel rooms and other hotel premises. This restriction does not apply to chargers and power adapters for computers and audiovisual equipment.
19. Each time a Guest leaves the room, they should ensure that the doors are securely closed.
20. The hotel's liability for the loss or damage of item brought by the Guest into the hotel is regulated by the provisions of articles 846-849 of the Civil Code. The hotel is not responsible for valuable items that are not deposited at the reception's safe.
21. Personal items left in the room by departing Guests will be kept at the reception for a period of 3 months for them to be collected personally or through a courier arranged and paid for by the Guest. In the event of unclaimed forgotten items, the hotel may donate them to charity or for public use.
22. The administrator of your personal data is PBM Południe Spółka Akcyjna Sp.k. with its registered office in Rytro, 33-343 Rytro 380, KRS 0000720510. For any matters related to the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
23. Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
24. Video surveillance
Video surveillance is in operation in the hotel. The justification for its use is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), and in the case of employees, based on the aforementioned article in conjunction with Article 222(1) of the Labor Code of June 26, 1974 (Journal of Laws 1974, No. 24, item 141). The purpose of processing data from the hotel's video surveillance is:
Ensuring the safety of guests and other indiviiduals present on the hotel premises and its surroundings.
Resolving any conflicts or incidents that may arise.
Restricting access to the hotel and its premises to unauthorized individuals.
Data processing through video surveillance includes the hotel reception, equipment storage area, and swimming pool.
The viedo recordings will be stored for a period of 14 days and will then be permanently deleted unless, due to special circumstances (such as an accident or criminal offense), it is necessary to retain the surveillance footage for a longer period than 14 days.
25. The Guest has the right to request from the Administrator:
26. Guest's personal data may be disclosed to other entities cooperating with the Administrator solely for purposes related to the execution of agreements provided by the Administrator, including:
27. Your data is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
28. In case of a breach of the provisions of this regulation, the hotel may refuse further provision of services to the person who violates them. The person is obligated to settle any outstanding payments for the services rendered this far and any damages identified.
29. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse admission to a guest who has significantly violated the regulations during a previous stay, causing damage to the hotel property, other guests, or harm to the guest's or hotel staff's well-being, or who has otherwise disrupted the peace and tranquility of the hotel.
GDPR- General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.